Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random Florence Stuff

So 2 days ago I went on a run with a guy from my Pensione who has been here the whole year, and we went on a running tour of Florence food places. Needless to day I am soooo excited to try all of these new resturants that look amazing...so stay tooned. So far I am convinced I have found the best gelato and pizza but we will see if this changes.

Also, today I finally saw the David. WOW. He is amazing to look at. You could probably stare at the statue for hours. I cant believe how it is possible to make a staue that big yet so realistic.

This weekend I am staying in Florence. I may do a day trip possibly to either Siena or Verona. We will see, but the weather is nice so I could just walk around outside for all I care! Ill keep everyone informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment