Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd day of classes

So today was my 2nd day of classes which were a little rougher than yesterday not just becuase I have 4 classes but also because I woke up at 2:30 am and stayed up till 6am in order to watch the Oregon national Championship with 4 other Pensione-mates. It was a great game so I was glad I stayed up but I wish the Ducks had won...so close.
 So after 2 hours of sleep I had to wake up at 8:30 to go to the post office so that I can legally be living in Italy. Classes were good. Tomorrow I get to go on a few tours of churches to work together with my Florence of the Medici class. THis class is great becuase we learn the history and about places in Florence and then go to visit them on tours. Our teacher is even getting us in on some exclusive rare tour of the Sacritsty in the Duomo. Then I had Sociology for a 3 hour night class but I just have to mention I loved the teacher right away as he described himself in wierght and height (230lbs and 6'6 --giant). He then pulled out cafeene chocolate espresson candies to say they will be our best friend during the long class and he will help keep us up. The class was sooo entertaining as we searched to find similarities between the US and Italy displaying globalization.
Well I am off tonight to Finnigans a nearby bar to meet up with most of GIF. BTW we also booked 27 Euro tickets to Spain last night so more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment