Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Secret Bakery!!

OK quick update becasue I want to go to bed an it is almost 2:30 am here on my second night. So I am officially going to get fat here but it is SOOOO worth it. The meals by the pensione just keep bringing great food (except for the breaded mystery meat today at lunch) and then I had my first amazing gelato in Florence and then we went to the Secret Bakery after going out.

Now the secret bakery is definetly secret. There is no sign and you have tot walk into a closed door into the bland hall and up to a doorway. There you are greeted by an old friendly Italian man who cooks your pizzas and fills your fresh croissants there on the spot with chocolate or cream filling for 1 Euro. What can I say it was the most amazing delsious part of my night and I am sure I will eat many more in the future.

Well off to bed im exhausted and my stomach is happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment