Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Love Nutella

So I have determined that I have officially adapted to living in Italy andhow do I know....I officially love Nutella! They eat it here on everything and I am now to the point where so do I. I have even resorted to adapting my favorite snack apples and peanutbutter to now apples and nutella. ok that was my side note as I sit here eating a spoonful of the stuff.

Today was a fantastic day. I started out early with a tour of the Uffici by the infamous Professor Cararra who everyone raves about if they have ever been to GIF. Professor Cararra came here to Florence herself to study abroad and fell in love with her homestay's nephew (I think). who actually is a Count and she basically never went home, got married, still works for GIF and lives in some mansion. Pretty Cool but definetly my mom's worst nightmere right now. Anyways the Uffici was really cool becuase we learned about all of the pictures and history we have learned about in class. And Botecelli's Birth of Venus and Primavera are amazing to see in person.
Then tonight I had YOGA in Florence. We moved all of the desks out of a classroom and had this crazy Italian yoga teacher come teach us dynamic yoga (basically crazy yoga stuff at a faster pace...as if I dont have enough trouble balancing already). I am excited though becuase we are going to have it every wednesday night which is a great release.
Tomorrow I leave for Interlocken, Switzerland. At first I wanted to go skydiving (too much money), theyn cliff jumping, then paragliding, and now I have finally settled on skiing becuase it lasts the longest.I would much rather pay for a full day of fun then 15 seconds or 15 minutes. Then the next day I may venture to the Capital but who knows really where I will end up. Ill keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment